CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

MOTHER, WIFE, STUDENT, CASA, RS TEACHER, etc. etc.


It would seem that my blog is looking more and more like my journal at home....lots of empty spaces between the dates! ugh.
I am sitting on my bed with everyone in my house fast asleep. I am multi-tasking by typing this, listening to Dr.G Medical Examiner on TV, and letting my hair air dry from my shower. What a true woman!
The title is about the many hats I am wearing right now. It seems life is getting busier and busier and I have misplaced the hat saying, CECILIA. hmmm it's around here somewhere.
We went on a family hike this past Saturday. Being true to tradition, Justin had to drag me out kicking and screaming. And true to tradition, I ended up having a good time. The kids were crying about what a terrible day they were having and only McDonalds would help them feel better. Justin explained to them how a hike would be muc better and to our surprise they agreed!
We found an old logging road in front of Gold Mountain and hiked up to the top and saw clear over to Olympia. We found a rabbit skull bleached from the sun. We met some men picking floral fillers to sell in town. We found some mountain lion, deer, and coyote tracks.
All in all it reminded me of what hat I like to wear the most....HAPPY. And I am happy when I am with my husband and kids. And I am even happier when I don't have to use the BEAR SPRAY !

0 comments: